A commute distance of at least 20 miles from the worksite location is recommended because the average hourly worker will commute 19 miles each way to and from work. Additionally, consider other factors about your job post and think about how far your current employees live from your worksite location.
Articles in this section
- How many requirements questions should I ask?
- Can I customize the pre-screening questions?
- Can I post my job in Spanish?
- What commute distance should I set in my job application for screening applicants?
- What is the Job Description section for and how long should my Job Description be?
- Does Jobalign conduct a phone interview?
- What types of questions are on a Jobalign application?
- How do I give access to a colleague who is assisting me with my job posting(s)?