With a complete Jobalign application, your applicants will have verified contact information, education background, work history, answers to your requirements questions, screening questions, phone interview questions, and shift availability.
Articles in this section
- I do not see the applicants I reviewed on the “My Jobs” dashboard. Where did they go?
- Can I see the applicants that applied to my job, but were not delivered?
- What does it mean when I see the message “just applied?”
- What does it mean when I see the message “applicants waiting?”
- Why do I receive applicants that did not respond to every question?
- Why do I receive applicants that cannot work the schedule I indicated when posting my job?
- Can I sort my applicants when reviewing them?
- How do I change the frequency of my notifications?
- Will I be notified that an applicant has been delivered to my job?
- What applicant information do I receive from Jobalign?