No. You may need to adjust your questions that screen out applicants or open your screening distance to be larger than it is. To view your screening criteria, click on the “screening criteria” link under your job on the “my jobs” tab. In order to make these changes, you will need to close and repost your job.
Articles in this section
- How do I request more applicants?
- How can I close my job post?
- Do I need to buy traffic or post on online job boards when working with Jobalign?
- I am not receiving applicants for my job. Is something wrong?
- How can I transfer applicants from one job to another?
- How do I edit screening questions or the drive distance of my job post after my job is posted?
- How can I see the screening criteria that is being used to screen applicants on my job?
- How do I edit my job title, location, or job description after my job is posted?