Once you submit your application, you will receive an automated email from Jobalign, notifying you that your application has been submitted. Once an employer has decided that they would like to move forward in the hiring process with you, they will contact you directly. Jobalign does not make any hiring decisions.
Articles in this section
- How do I download my Jobalign Resume?
- How do I know if my application has been reviewed?
- How do I log out of Jobalign?
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
- How do I change the address, phone number, or email address associated with my application(s)?
- The employer has requested my resume, how do I send it?