Yes. At the end of the job application, applicants will call a phone number and be asked a series of questions recorded by a professional actress. We will record their answers and with one click, you will be able to hear their voice interview while reviewing their profile.
Articles in this section
- How many requirements questions should I ask?
- Can I customize the pre-screening questions?
- Can I post my job in Spanish?
- What commute distance should I set in my job application for screening applicants?
- What is the Job Description section for and how long should my Job Description be?
- Does Jobalign conduct a phone interview?
- What types of questions are on a Jobalign application?
- How do I give access to a colleague who is assisting me with my job posting(s)?