These are applicants that also met your screening criteria, but were unable to be delivered to you because you have received your total requested number of applicants. To view the applicants that are “waiting,” click the green “get more” button and select the number of applicants you would like to receive. Applicants that are “waiting” are available to review for 10 days after they submit their application.
Articles in this section
- I do not see the applicants I reviewed on the “My Jobs” dashboard. Where did they go?
- Can I see the applicants that applied to my job, but were not delivered?
- What does it mean when I see the message “just applied?”
- What does it mean when I see the message “applicants waiting?”
- Why do I receive applicants that did not respond to every question?
- Why do I receive applicants that cannot work the schedule I indicated when posting my job?
- Can I sort my applicants when reviewing them?
- How do I change the frequency of my notifications?
- Will I be notified that an applicant has been delivered to my job?
- What applicant information do I receive from Jobalign?